To purchase a large quantity of a single item or multiple items for your company event, employees or for Trade, you can fill in the form below and let us know about your request.
We will reach out to you immediately and get you the best deals .
Terms and Conditions:
The Gift Card issued by Kaicell Electronics Pvt. Ltd. shall be governed by following terms and conditions:
- This Gift Card (GC) shall be subject to applicable laws or any new law, rules and/or regulations as may be promulgated / imposed by the Government, RBI or any other statutory/regulatory authority.
- The original GC needs to be presented to the cashier at Kaicell store before final billing of any purchase(s).
- The GC can be redeemed at any Kaicell Store owned by the company and can be redeemed against purchase of any product available at Kaicell stores including Mobile Phones and its accessories.
- The GC is valid during the store product promotions and discount / festive / exchange offers.
- The GC cannot be redeemed against cash or cannot be used for settlement of any past amounts due to any of the Kaicell stores.
- The GC shall be valid for 6 Months from the date of issue.
- Defaced, torn, altered, spoiled or cancelled GC is termed invalid and shall not be accepted.
- Kaicell Elctronics Pvt. Ltd. shall not be responsible for any loss, theft, damage or misuse of the GC. The Gift Card holder shall have to ensure proper and authorized use of the GC.
- Once the GC is issued, the company will not entertain any request from anybody for its cancellation.
- Redemption of the GC by its bearer shall be valid discharge of the company’s liabilities in respect of the GC.
- If the purchase exceeds available balance in the GC, the difference must be paid by the Gift Card holder by another mode of payment i.e. cash or credit/debit card.
- Unused balance on the card will not be refunded or credited during its validity or after its expiry. It shall be the responsibility of the Gift Card holder to use full amount loaded on the GC before the date of expiry of the GC.
- Any dispute relating to the Kaicell Gift Card shall be decided by the Company and the decision of the Company shall be final.
- The Gift Card and the terms mentioned herein shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Delhi courts.
- Kaicell Electronics Pvt Ltd. shall be entitled to amend these terms and conditions of the GC from time to time. Any change in these terms and conditions can be viewed on our website http://uae.kaicell.com.
- For enquiries about balance availability, redemption details or to report loss of card, please visit Kaicell store or call our 24 hours Kaicell Customer Care No. 011-65544600